Cinemacity is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected & Safe. Cinemacity understands and appreciates you are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you. Below you can find an explanation of how your personal information will be treated.
The information we collect about you
- When submitted by the user, we collect personal data such as name, email-address, mobile number, date of birth, gender, preferred genre. This data is used for providing online ticket booking services and for Cinemacity internal marketing, promotional and information purposes. By submitting this information, you consent to such use.
- Cinemacity only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to
- The information that we collect about you is used to help us provide you with information and entertainment services.
- The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the information stored in our databases to any third parties. Cinemacity does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, it is required by law, or in other special specified circumstances, for example, relating to individual or public health or safety.
- Cinemacity only uses or discloses information for the purpose for which it was collected.
Access and contact
Any personal information that we collect about customers will be kept in a database which is accessible only by those authorized to perform normal daily tasks such as updating addresses and renewing membership.
Our security procedures
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons.
Where cookies fit in
- This policy may be modified from time to time